Senior Software Engineer Frontend - react.js / next.js (m/f/d)
At durchblicker you will find a job with purpose. The savings of our customers drives us. With our transparent tariff comparison calculator and high-quality consultation we have already helped many customers to save money on their fixed costs.
As an agile development team, we provide the infrastructure of durchblicker, develop high-quality tools, simple digital processes and innovative features & designs. We offer customers a top user experience when looking for the right tariff and apply security best practices when handling their data. With modern technologies, test automation, clean code, code reviews and pair programming, we meet our high quality standards. As an experienced frontend engineer with enthusiasm for react.js and next.js you’ve come to the right place!
Our tech stack:
How you contribute:
- You are responsible for further development of our web presence for mobile and desktop
- You will constantly follow technological developments and evaluate their importance for us
- You support the team in the backend and thus expand your skill set
- You are a mentor and coach for less experienced developers
This makes you a “durchblicker”:
- You have experience in implementing responsive design principles
- You are familiar with multi-device, multi-OS and multi-browser web applications
- You have a very good understanding of software architecture and play a key role in shaping it
- You are a team player with a high affinity for agile development methods
- You live a culture of trust, learning, open feedback, personal responsibility, dealing positively with mistakes and a high quality orientation
While our company language is German, we are open to speak English within the development team and support you with growing your German skills based on your own level and pace.
This is what awaits you with us:
- We don't draw a strict boundary between backend and frontend. Everyone has their core competence and also works in other areas and thus expands their skill set.
- Varied tasks and constantly new projects offer many learning opportunities. We promote your professional and personal development through training, conferences and regular feedback discussions.
- You organize your working hours flexibly and independently, you have the option of working remote (5 days per months) and have 30 vacation days (instead of the usual 25)
- Attractive benefits: annual ticket for public transport (Wiener Linien), lunch allowance, mediclass membership (incl. premium health check & access to health services at private doctor level), free Instahelp advice
- Our hierarchies are flat, we regularly hold hackathons and work with modern technologies and agile working methods - this is how we remain state-of-the-art and flexible.
Ready for your next challenge? Then apply now and solve our coding challenge if you like it!
Of course, we agree on your salary based on your qualifications and experience. However, we are legally obliged to state a minimum salary, which is EUR 49,000 gross p.a.